Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Add On 3: Environment/Surroundings.

It's really like a paradox, if thats the word to use. The surroundings cause you to change, in my opinion, and those surroundings are changed by ITS surroundings, and so on. There is really no start or end to change. It's a never ending and never starting cycle, sort of like a mobius strip.

6 comments:

Luke VanGeest said...

dude thanks for the link I get what your saying with the whole beginning and ending but start back at the same spot. Like if you've read the outsiders its the exact same. and do you know how to check comments with out going to your blog?

Dominique is Amazing said...

I would'nt say that it was a paradox. A paradox is something that will cancel itself out. I think that this is jsut a never ending example of change. In other words, infinity.

Ender said...

yeah, thats a better word.

Ender said...

Luke, no I don't know how to check the comments w/o going on your blog. I'm new to this blogging thing.

Smeber said...

Yeah I agree with you Troy. I think all changes are caused because of single unknown change that occured sometime and just sort of branched off.

Ender said...

Yeah, I know, but whats wierd is what caused that single change? Another one? I mean, it's befuddling.