Friday, January 4, 2008

Post nUUUMMBER One!

This blog thing is a good idea. I believe this will encourage good online discussions about school related stuff. I think that doing this is beneficial to the class as a whole, because this way, it's like a mini-wiki. Everybody can contribute to the information posted and contradict things they don't believe. That will provoke new thinking on the person who posted it, which may give them new ideas to ponder, and may end up being beneficial. I proudly post the first (I think) 'post' on any of our blogs.

4 comments:

Dominique is Amazing said...

I wouldn't user proudly. Maybe cocky or conceited. Haha. Just kidding.

Luke VanGeest said...

Dude yah this will be pretty cool if people use it for shcool.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree if used correctly this blog thing could be great

Ender said...

Dominique, you can shut your mouth. jk