Monday, February 25, 2008
My Future:
Ok. I was busted. But anyway... What I think I'll be doing in ten years after I graduate from college is this-computer engineering, programming or tech-help, something like that. People think I'll become an artist when I grow up, but that has no use to other people. I love drawing and all, but there isn't a real use for it. And hockey, I most likely won't be in the NHL. I could if I really wanted to, but I prefer just hockey with my friends and cousins, ect... So. Back to computer/technology. I picked this for a reason. I love working with computers, even though I may not be the most knowledgable person as far as computers go. I do like electronics though, and I can see how many of the things work. And the main reason, is because I want to learn about computers. I am always curious on how certain programs work, how they are programmed(no pun intended (if thats a pun)) and how they can be changed to run differently. I'm going to take a computers class in HS (next year) and I'll hopefully learn something then. And I'll definetely learn some from my computer-genius brother. He's a real genius. More so than me. It'll help me get towards my goal of having a job that I like and is useful to others. I wouldn't want a job that would do others no good. I would use the skills I have to help others out that don't have the kind of education I do. So, in general, I want this kind of job because I'm curious about computers, I can earn cash fast (probably) and I can help others out in this kind of work. This was kind of ramble-on, but whatever. who cares?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Busted big time!
Fuss.
I think that its okay to not know exactly what you want yet. Its good though that you have soem ideas!
I was really just kidding about being busted. Anyway, I like your interest in computers, I hope you can learna whole bunch and come back to teach me. I have noticed that everyone seems to want to help people. Don't get me wrong, that is an admirable goal, however, I think people are being a little short sighted. I have read, in the post and others, that certain careers don't help people. Art helps people, being a professional athlete helps people, being a receptionist is helpful and so is a garbage man. All of these people contribute to a working society. Granted, art and the NHL might not directly help people like a doctor but still, in their performances, they help to improve the quality of life for their audience. think about it.
yeah, thats true, I guess art and NHL hockey could indirectly help peoples lives be more enjoyable.
Dude troy, I know this kid name josh in texas man even in 10th grade he is pulling $100 bucks a month for teaching kids HTML,Java-Script, and C+ Programming. Besides that point you would be on the cutting edge of what is going into our technology integration into the workforce, and educational system. Dude if you geek squad when your older would you give me a discount if my laptop crashes?
Maybe.
i think that even if this isn't exactally what you want to do in the future it's great that you're already intersted. i think that this would be a good job for you even though i don't know you well i could see you doing something like this. i just know i couldn't ever understand how computers work. sounds really hard.
Post a Comment