I love drawing, and for those of you who know me somewhat know that I can draw pretty well. I like to draw things that just pop up in my mind. Like the most random things that I imagine, not fantasy-like drawings, but real-life things that pop up in my mind. Like a car, or a shoe, a skate, a snowboarder that is standing in the snow, just random little things that normally would never be interesting to draw. Those are my most thoughtful drawings, the ones that I can draw from memory, just because I feel like it. And there are times where I can be in the mood to draw things that I see and copy. I sometimes set up things to draw, but with those I can't get myself to put as much time into. I can, in a way draw my feelings when I draw things from memory and imagination. And it is so satisfying to complete a drawing JUST how you want it. It just makes me proud of my skills with hand-eye coordination, I can draw things down to the smallest detail from memory and it looks perfect. I probably won't end up doing this, but I plan on scanning the pictures I've drawn and post them on here, I'll edit it. But don't count on it.
And another thing- If you people want me to draw something, mention it, because I feel like drawing something but can't think of something I WANT to draw. So if you want me to draw something for you, I may draw it and give it to you or just scan it and post it. If you have anything in mind, mention it please. Later all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment